Saturday, March 2, 2013

follow through: 1, denise: 0

I've always been one to have a million brilliant ideas running through my head at any given time. Sadly, the follow through and commitment to all one million ideas is slightly exhausting, and sometimes I get frustrated and give up easily. Case in point: the previous Post Greek Grad blog that I started over on WordPress. I had the best intentions and then gave up because, let's face it, WordPress was a nightmare.

Blogger seems to be waaaay more user friendly and I was able to get everything looking how I wanted tonight in less time than it took me to spend a ton of money yesterday at the mall! In the meantime while I prepare more content and photo heavy posts,  enjoy a photo of my recent crafting endeavors! A monogrammed jewelry tray, currently being sold on my Etsy page!

xoxox Denise

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute storage! I love it so much!! Tidy and chic:)

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Blogger world! I love your etsy store!

    ReplyDelete